A Hair Dryer can be an essential item in your regular routine. Investing in a quality hair dryer can even improve the health of your hair. Find out what to look for and then compare your options with this list of the top 10 best hair dryers in 2019.
How many times have you hit a salon because you want to get your hair blow dried? Well, men and women both want their hair to be frizz free, well-styled, shiny and blow-dried to accentuate their looks. But salons charge a bomb, and it may be possible to get perfect hair by visiting salons. Having a hair dryer at home at your disposal can make all these things achievable, without burning a hole in your pocket. You can dry your hair faster, style them as you like, eliminate frizz, set your bangs or get shiny, lustrous hair whenever you want with the best hairdryer at home.
Though to style you should know what’s the best hairstyles for men in 2019!
Buying the best hair dryer is not easy though. You visit a showroom and buy the one that the salesman recommends without bothering about the specifications and type of hair you have. And then, you tend to feel that the result of using even the best hair dryer is not giving you desired results. That is why it is crucial to ascertain the type of hair dryer you may need, drawing a budget and buying accordingly.
How to Choose the Best Hair Dryer
There are several details to consider as you compare different hair dryers. This includes the following:
- material and design of the hair dryer
- The wattage
- The specialty features
If you have thick or frizzy hair, an ionic dryer may be the best option. Dryers made with this material give off negative ions. This helps dry your hair faster to help prevent frizz without damaging your hair.
But, if you’ve got thin hair, you should look for a ceramic or porcelain dryer. Ceramic and porcelain dryers are better suited for fine hair. You can also find versatile dryers that combine ionic and ceramic technologies. In fact, most of the top 10 best hair dryers in 2019 feature both technologies.
The wattage determines how fast the motor inside the dryer operates. Dryers with more wattage allow you to quickly dry your hair. Generally, you’ll want a dryer with at least 1350-watts of power. Though, with thicker hair, you should look for 1800 to 2000-watts.
Some dryers have additional specialty features. This may include different heat settings, diffuser attachments, or even a cool setting.
Best Hair Dryers in 2019
Consider these features, along with customer reviews. This will help you narrow down your options. If you’re searching for a new hair dryer, then take a moment to review the top 10 best hair dryers in 2019.
Not everyone is willing to spend all their cash on purchasing a hair dryer. You will get some people who can’t afford the expensive hair dryers while some people are not bothered at all by the expensive brands. Whichever category you find yourself in, this hair dryer is going to be helpful to you.
1.Wahl 5439-024 Super Dry Professional Styling Hair Dryer
The best-selling hair dryer in India is the powerful 2000-watt Wahl 5439-024 hair dryer with the latest tourmaline technology to give you well-styled, shiny hair effortlessly. Features include-
- A cold shot mode to reduce hair damage caused by heating
- Equipped with three variable heat settings and two effective speed settings to give you professional quality hair
- Equipped with the latest tourmaline technology to infuse shine and gloss in your smoothened hair
- Comes with a diffusor a concentrator to help create volume and mend the frizz
- Gives great drying experience with the powerful 2000-watt motor and fan combo
- It is priced at Rs. 2249 against an MRP of Rs. 3000 on Amazon.in. Although it may seem expensive, it is one of the best hair dryers for regular use with minimal hair damage.
2.Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer
If you are looking for a budget hair dryer with a gentle drying power, then Philips HP8100/46 would fit the bill. It is suitable for short and medium length hair, and the brand’s trust has made this product a popular choice.
- The design is ergonomic and compact, with a 1.5-meter cord and a storage hook
- Gentle drying with the optimum level of airflow with a 1000-watt motor
- It comes with 2 speed settings (low and high) and thermal protect temperature settings
- Comes with a narrow concentrator for precise styling and perfect finishing
- It does not have a cold shot option and cannot be used for long or thick hair.
- At Rs. 779, it is one of the most affordably priced hair dryer in India
3.Braun Satin Hair 3 – HD 350
If you are looking for a travel-friendly lightweight hair dryer for fine hair, then you would love Braun Satin Hair 3 – HD 350 which can be folded and stored in a small way.
- Has a powerful motor of 1600 watts with a lightweight, ergonomic design
- Has the multi-voltage functionality so you can safely use it in any part of the world
- Equipped with IONIC and Infrared heating system technology for efficient, fast and flexible styling options
- Has a styling nozzle for precision drying and two temperature settings and one airflow setting for that salon finish hair every day with minimal effort
- Priced at Rs. 2699 when bought online from Amazon.in
4.SYSKA Hair Dryer HD1610 with Cool and Hot Air
A budget-friendly hair dryer with both cool and hot drying options may seem implausible, but SYSKA has made it possible with its HD1610 hair dryer.
- Easy everyday styling hair dryer with a 1200-watt motor
- Offers 2 speed functions and heat settings for optimal, efficient and flexible styling everyday
- It is also foldable by the handle making it easily portable
- Comes with heat balance technology and prevents heat concentration and low noise
- With it overheat protection feature, the hair does not get damaged and retain their moisture
- A narrow concentrator for great styling experience
- All these features in just Rs. 1069 when purchased online
5.Panasonic EH-ND21 Hair Dryer
Getting glossy, shiny, salon-finished hair every day can be a reality with the beautiful looking Panasonic EH-ND21 Hairdryer. A compact and powerful hair dryer in this segment, this one is sure to steal your heart with both its looks and features.
- A decent 1200-watt motor with a rather long 1.8-meter swivel cord makes hair drying convenient and easy
- It features three-speed selections with two hot and one cold setting. You can opt for the one depending on the look you want and the hair type you have
- It also has a Healthy Mode feature which keeps the airflow at 50 degrees thus drying and setting the hair without damaging the same
- A foldable handle makes it compact to carry along when you are travelling
- Also has a quick dry nozzle for effective drying and a concentrator attachment for focussed airflow
- Priced at Rs. 1135 online.